Job Opportunities at Smart Furniture
Working at Smart Furniture
We invite those who want to play a vital role in our company’s growth and success to join us at our home base in Chattanooga. Our team’s goal is to provide every customer with the best experience anywhere. The people who work here are smart, hard working, and eager to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you're looking for the usual 9-to-5, this is not the job for you. We're looking for people who want to improve our company every day, who will put in the extra time to finish the task at hand, who seek new responsibilities and solve problems before being asked to do so, and who are willing to think, innovate, and commit themselves to making SmartFurniture.com the best company it can be.
Important: If you do not have a sense of humor, if you complain a lot, or if you feel like you are entitled to things, please do not apply.
However, if you love a challenge, laugh with people, strive for excellence, and make lemonade out of those pesky lemons, please do apply.
Current Job Openings at Smart Furniture
At Smart Furniture, we're determined to be the best place to buy furniture. Period. We're looking for a motivated, detail-oriented designer to help us accomplish that goal. You'll be involved in every step of our marketing and creative process, from designing email campaigns to optimizing our mobile shopping experience and ensuring brand consistency across multiple channels. We're looking for someone who is ready to work hard and have fun doing it. Someone who has a kick-ass portfolio and isn't afraid of tackling a new challenge.
- Create engaging and effective user experiences for SmartFurniture.com
- Maintain and further develop the Smart Furniture brand through strong creative execution
- Design and create effective email campaigns
- Produce social and web assets for advertising channels
- Ensure visual consistency of customer experience across all touch points
- Work with our team to create design concepts that further brand and business goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably in graphic design, communications or related field
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles and practices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent and efficient production skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic that can maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate ideas and goals to others
- Eagerness to receive feedback and direction
- Awareness of current and emerging design trends and technologies
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Understanding of mobile trends
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with jQuery and other interactive tools
- Responsive design experience
Sound like you? Email a resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Email Your Resume