Job Opportunities at Smart Furniture
Working at Smart Furniture
We invite those who want to play a vital role in our company’s growth and success to join us at our home base in Chattanooga. Our team’s goal is to provide every customer with the best experience anywhere. The people who work here are smart, hard working, and eager to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you're looking for the usual 9-to-5, this is not the job for you. We're looking for people who want to improve our company every day, who will put in the extra time to finish the task at hand, who seek new responsibilities and solve problems before being asked to do so, and who are willing to think, innovate, and commit themselves to making SmartFurniture.com the best company it can be.
Important: If you do not have a sense of humor, if you complain a lot, or if you feel like you are entitled to things, please do not apply.
However, if you love a challenge, laugh with people, strive for excellence, and make lemonade out of those pesky lemons, please do apply.
Current Job Openings at Smart Furniture
Argh. We currently don't have any open positions at this time, but please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future consideration.
EMAIL MY RESUME
Customer Service Champion
SmartFurniture.com is looking for a new Customer Service Representative who has a great attitude and loves helping people, playing a vital role in our company’s growth and success. After all, we’ve got the best customer service you can find! You’ll be helping us to maintain that great reputation.
The primary responsibilities of our Customer Service Team Members include communicating with customers via telephone, email, instant messaging/live chat, and social media, and working with the Sales and Operations Teams to insure that the Smart Furniture Customer Service Team in providing the best customer service possible. Ideal candidates will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, have the ability learn quickly and contribute to our mission of becoming the leading Internet retailer in our industry. Customer Service Team members report directly to the Operations Manager and will work closely with the Sales and Merchandising Teams to provide each customer with a great experience.
- Receive inbound calls from our customers
- Respond to customers' emails, questions, concerns, etc
- Adopt a customer-centric approach to improve the customer experience
- Speak with a friendly and engaging tone of voice to develop rapport
- Analyze and provide creative solutions to customers' problems
- Assist customers with site navigation, order placement and modification
- Learn the most efficient ways to navigate SmartFurniture.com in order to help customers in a timely manner
- Coordinate solutions between manufacturers, vendors, shippers, assemblers, customers, or any additional parties needed
- Identify new solutions to existing problems
- Seek new responsibilities and areas to contribute to team performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A passion for customer experience and service excellence
- A sincere interest in helping people
- A problem-solver, solution-minded mentality
- A positive thinking person
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Two to four years relevant experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently yet contribute to team performance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and teammates
- Proficient ability to use computers and the internet
- Experience in Excel, Microsoft Office, and familiarity with ERP systems
- Ability to think on your feet (to conduct root-cause analysis and respond promptly to customer)
- Typical estimated schedule: Monday - Friday, 9-6pm
- Willingness to work one Sunday afternoon (only once every 8 weeks)
- Motivation to meet customer needs and solve customers' problems
- Strong work ethic
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Holidays off and paid vacation
Sound like you? Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Email Your Resume