20-06 Square Bar-Height Table by Emeco
designed by Sir Norman Foster
The look of the 20-06 Collection recalls the design of the classic Navy Chair, the all-aluminum icon first made for submarines in WWII, but is updated for modern times with a sleek, minimal structure.
- Made with 80% recycled aluminum content
- Dimensions: 42" h x 24-30" w x 24-30" d
- Tabletop available in brushed aluminum, or white, black, or north sea gray laminate
- Available in widths of 24" and 30"
- Brushed aluminum base
- Estimated lifespan of 150 years or more
A more "anonymous" version of the Navy line, the 20-06 was created for use in an indoor/outdoor cafe in 2006. The ultra minimalist Cafe Table has an anodized cast aluminum base which is naturally matte gray - perfect for camouflaging shoe scuffs.
Emeco uses 80 percent recycled aluminum to make its chairs, and the aluminum content in Emeco chairs are 100 percent recyclable. During the production process, aluminum emits no VOCs or aldehydes in any measurable concentration.
In addition to using environmentally friendly materials in the production process, Emeco uses 100 percent recyclable shipping and packing materials (they even use paper tape).