|At A Glance:
This Currency Storage Cabinet is made to be the catch-all organizer for any office. With adjustable shelving above and two file drawers below, this storage tower keeps track of office supplies while taking up a minimal amount of space.
What's To Like:
It's a storage cabinet. Every office (and even some homes) needs something like this, and the question becomes durability and quality vs. "bargain price." The Currency cabinet comes down on the side of durability and quality, with Steelcase's solid-as-a-rock construction.
What's Not to Like:
Though it's not a flaw in design, this storage cabinet is really heavy. One person can probably move it, but only with a handcart, and it's really best to have a couple strong folks do it. Once you have it in place, though, heavy becomes an asset.
The Bottom Line:
Definitely pick one of these up (not literally - you'll hurt yourself) if your office needs storage for binders, supplies, or lateral files. The Currency Storage Cabinet will hold your stuff for a long, long time.
- Available in two heights - 48" and 66" and a number of laminate finishes.
- Both heights include 2 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf above 2 drawers, with a wardrobe cabinet at hinged side.
- 48" high cabinet includes 1 personal drawer and 1 file drawer.
- 66" high cabinet includes 2 file drawers.
- Drawers feature full-extension, heavy-duty ball-bearing suspensions.
- Choose between right or left side hinged doors.
- File drawer accommodates letter-size or legal-size hanging file folder frames.
- Ships fully assembled.