36" Wide Currency Storage Cabinets with Lateral File
by Turnstone from Steelcase
At A Glance:
This Currency storage tower is a great organizational solution for any office space. With Steelcase's extremely solid construction, two-shelved cabinets up top, and lateral file storage down below, this 36" wide storage tower combines durability with versatility. Freestanding, this tower has space for all the office supplies that are so easy to lose track of. Laminate finish with metal pulls.
What's To Like:
It's a really big storage cabinet, with lots of space for everything that needs a home. Every office (and even some homes) needs something like this, and the question becomes durability and quality vs. "bargain price." The Currency cabinet comes down on the side of durability and quality, with Steelcase's solid-as-a-rock construction. It's built to last.
What's Not to Like:
Though it's not a flaw in design, this storage cabinet is really, really heavy. It's best to have a couple strong folks on hand to move it, and you'll want a handcart. Once you have it in place, though, heavy becomes an asset.
The Bottom Line:
Definitely pick one of these up (not literally - you'll put yourself in the hospital) if your office needs storage for binders, supplies, and files. The Currency Storage Cabinet with Lateral File will hold a lot of stuff for a long, long time.
- Dimensions: 66" h x 36" w x 24" d
- Choose from a wide variety of laminate finish options
- Cabinet contains one fixed shelf and one adjustable shelf
- Two lateral file drawers with heavy-duty ball-bearing drawer suspensions
- Lateral file drawers accommodate front-to-back filing of letter-size hanging file folders and side-to-side filing of legal-size hanging file folders
- Adjustable leveling glides
- Ships fully assembled
The Currency Storage Cabinets with Lateral File Drawers are also known by the following manufacturer item number: TS5TLLC2436.