4-Slat Adirondack Chair
The Loll 4-Slat Adirondack has more comfort than you would expect from an outdoor chair, and even more so when you factor in that you will never have to work on it. The thick recycled plastic feels solid and at more than 50 pounds this chair will not blow around. With your choice of a clean flat profile or more traditional curves, the contoured back and seat will make you want to lollygag for hours and feel good about it too. The standard seat height is 13.5 inches, making it not too short or too tall. For easier entry and exit, choose the tall version at 15.5 inches. Add a matching 4-Slat Ottoman and the whole world will smile at you. Unlike most Adirondacks, we have hidden nearly every fastener for the cleanest lines. Available in seven environmentally friendly colors.
Materials & Measurements
100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs. High-grade stainless steel fasteners.
Compact: 33.75" h x 28.5" w x 35" d
Standard: 37.75" h x 30" w x 38" d
Tall: 39.75" h x 30" w x 38.75" d
Environmental InformationLoll furniture is fabricated in a facility designed to reduce its impact on the local environment. The plastic used in Loll furniture is 100 post-consumer recycled plastic, reclaimed from plastic milk jugs.
About the ManufacturerFounded in 2005, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable long lasting and no maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment. Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, and employee and community well being. Loll designs and manufactures all products at the Hawks Boots Sustainable Manufacturing Facility in Duluth, Minnesota.
Shipping & Delivery
- Free standard shipping within the Contiguous United States, courtesy of your friends at Smart Furniture (because we like you that much)
- All Loll products are made to order by local craftsmen and women
- Orders typically arrive within four weeks from the time of purchase
- All Loll furniture is shipped via FedEx
Other Shipping Information:
- Service includes delivery of small, lightweight, well packaged items right to your door (or front lobby if you live in an apartment building)
- We use FedEx because, well, they're the best in the business - and we like that
- Deliveries are generally made within 2-6 days from the time your order ships
- You can expect to receive your package anytime during Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- This service does not come with a delivery appointment; however, real time tracking information is provided so you can monitor your order
- We also insure every package to give you added piece of mind - we know we'd want the same!
Product Q&AWhat is Loll Furniture made out of?
For the most part Loll Designs products are made from 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is the same material as the #2 recyclable plastics (i.e. milk jugs, etc) that you take out to curb every week (or at least should be). Loll uses Richlite as a tabletop material, a unique environmentally-friendly wood fiber composite that is made for outdoor applications.
Will my Loll Furniture fade or need to be painted or stained?
NO! The HDPE that Loll uses will not fade or change color. The natural color Richlite material we use for our table tops will patina over time but will still look good. You will never have to paint or stain Loll Furniture.
What kind of maintenance will I have to do to keep my Loll Furniture looking good?
NONE! Leave it out year round, hose it off with a garden hose in the spring and enjoy. It's that easy. Loll Furniture will not, fade, warp, rot, require paint or stain or any on going maintenance to keep its beautiful appearance so you can spend more time relaxing.
What does the plastic feel like?
The plastic we use has a texture very closely resembling an orange peel.
Is it safe to use/keep my Loll furniture by a fire pit?
Yes! Just don't throw it in the fire. The melting point of the poly used in our furniture is 275 degrees F - which means if you do have a problem with melting, you've got bigger problems to worry about first, like the fact that your legs are on fire.
WarrantyThe 4-Slat Adirondack Chair by Loll comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty.