Adelaide Bisectional Sofa
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Inspired by the hallmarks of the mid-century movement, the Adelaide Bisectional features structured side cushions and tapered wood legs with a lean silhouette. Gus Modern has designed this sectional sofa to be right or left-facing, according to your needs.
What's To Like:
- The Adelaide Bisectional is sophisticated without pushing all the "fancy-pants" buttons. You'll be able to impress, your home will look well designed, but you'll avoid that stuffy feeling. "Urbane" is a good word for this sofa.
- The cushions are reversible and easy to switch around, so you'll be able to maintain even wear - especially if you always like to sit in the same spot.
- Whether you want it in the right or left corner of your living room is up to you. Adelaide will fit in either corner due to its symmetrical design.
What's Not to Like:
The price is steep, but for a sectional of this quality you're going to have to look long and hard for a better deal.
The Bottom Line:
The Adelaide sectional sofa will be the centerpiece of your living room and lend comfort and good looks for years to come. Easily positionable and big enough for a crowd, it's perfect for those who love to entertain.
- Overall dimensions: 31" h x 93" w x 93" d
- Seat depth: 23" d
- Seat height: 17.5" h
- Arm height: 27" h
- Can be easily positioned with chaise on the right or left simply by turning the sofa
- Refined mid-century modern look
- Frame and legs made from FSC-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Cushions have piped finish, frame upholstery is cleanly finished
- Stress-tested joints
- Non-marking glides on the bottom of the legs
- Also see this sectional's smaller sibling, the Adelaide Sofa
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.