Aimee Wilder Blooms Rug
At A Glance:
Like that one piece of art that makes sense of your entire outlook on life, the Aimee Wilder Blooms Rug can be a rug that makes sense of your entire room's design. Strikingly patterned and hand-tufted from 100 percent New Zealand wool, the Aimee Wilder rug is composed of a bright, graphically interesting floral pattern. And don't forget the color!
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about "pulling a room together," and the Aimee Wilder Blooms Rug is a great example of a rug that helps you do just that. It's like having a personal style consultant.
- Patterned rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the look of the entire room's materials, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like bold rugs, well, this is a bold rug.
The Bottom Line:
Roll around on this rug, rest your bare feet on it, wow your friends with it, look at it every time you come into the room. The Surya Aimee Wilder Blooms Rug is a showpiece rug with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
3'3" x 5'3"
5' x 8'
8' x 11'
- 100 percent New Zealand wool
- Hand tufted (plush)
- Made in India
- Available in a variety of colors