designed by Jasper Morrison
At A Glance:
Made using the same air-molding process that was pioneered to form the Air-Chair, the Air-Table is a sturdy, stackable table that can be used for either outdoor or indoor use. The air-molding process creates small pockets of air along the legs and within the edge of the tabletop, allowing for greater strength and durability than if the legs were fully hollow.
What's To Like:
- More than just outdoor-friendly, the Air-Table is also extremely durable.
- Let's not talk about durability without talking about good looks - because what is one without the other? Air-Table has the lines of a well-designed modern dining table, with the added benefit of being a patio table.
- Designed to be stacked for space saving storage, the Air-Table works perfectly with other pieces of the Air Collection.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay a bit less for an outdoor table, and there's no denying that. The choice is between refined modern quality and cost savings.
The Bottom Line:
Turn any outdoor space into a comfortable, stylish dining area with the Magis Air-Table. It's the perfect partner for your next date with a daiquiri.
- 27.36" h x 25.59" w x 25.59" d
- Air-Table is stackable
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use
- Two neutral-tone colors allow the table to easily enhance your decor
- Air-molded polypropylene is sturdy and lightweight
- Table legs are removable for easy storage
Also see the rest of the Air Collection:
The Magis Air-Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGA70.