Anchorage Entry Mat
At A Glance:
With the appearance of large ropes laid side by side and steamrolled (how's that for a mental picture?), the Anchorage Entry Mat has a distinctly nautical character. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this uniquely textured shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Anchorage Entry Mat is available in four Pantone colors.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about adding texture to your space, and the Anchorage Entry Mat is a great example of a doormat that helps you achieve that look. It's like your entryway becomes a dockside retreat.
- Deep piled but not overly long or shaggy, this woven rug maintains a clean appearance while still adding the texture you need.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality entry mat.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser door mat, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like textured rugs, well, this is a textured rug.
The Bottom Line:
Whether you put it in the entryway or simply wherever you feel like a little texture is necessary, this is a rug that with staying power. The Surya Anchorage Entry Mat is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Overall: 2' x 3'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Comes in your choice of four Pantone colors