by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Modern and functional, this sleek storage cabinet has two doors that swing open to reveal an adjustable shelf. Three drawers with recessed handles complete the minimalist look and add to the versatility of the Annex cabinet's storage space.
What's To Like:
- With modern design, you don't want it to be distracting - but you do want it to be beautifully appointed and well-balanced. Annex achieves that goal.
- Great as a buffet or just as a storage cabinet, since it has just the right kind of flexibility inside.
- Recessed handles won't snag on your clothing as you walk past.
What's Not to Like:
You could get a cheaper cabinet - but it probably wouldn't be as beautiful. Still, Annex is expensive.
The Bottom Line:
Previously called The Bathurst series, the Annex series of cabinets by Gus have been re-designed and re-named, and we think the result is pretty sweet. Clean lines and rich veneer make this cabinet a solid bet.
- Overall: 30" h x 60" w x 18" d
- Rich walnut veneer adds luxury
- Stainless steel base for stability and beautiful contrast
- Self-closing doors
- Adjustable shelves
- 3 self closing drawers
- 2 self closing doors with adjustable European style hinges
- 1 adjustable shelf in the middle on the right
- 5 leveler feet which allow this credenza to work on uneven or angled floors
- Adjustable middle leg for additional support
- Walnut veneer on engineered wood substrate
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.