by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Modern and functional, this sleek credenza stands on a sturdy, linear stainless steel base. Four doors with recessed handles conceal adjustable shelves, and add balance to the minimalist look of the Annex Credenza.
What's To Like:
- With modern design, you don't want it to be distracting - but you do want it to be beautifully appointed and well-balanced. Annex achieves that goal.
- Great as a low buffet or just as a storage credenza, since it has just the right kind of flexibility inside.
- Recessed handles won't snag on your clothing as you walk past.
What's Not to Like:
You could get a cheaper credenza - but it probably wouldn't be as beautiful. Still, Annex is expensive.
The Bottom Line:
Previously called The Bathurst series, the Annex series of cabinets by Gus have been re-designed and re-named, and we think the result is pretty sweet. Clean lines and rich veneer make this credenza a solid bet.
- Overall: 24" h x 72" w x 18" d
- Rich walnut veneer adds luxury
- Stainless steel base for stability and beautiful contrast that is polished to a brushed finish
- Self-closing doors
- 2 adjustable shelves - 1 per side
- 4 self closing doors with adjustable European-style hinges
- 5 leveler feet which allow this credenza to work on uneven or angled floors
- Adjustable middle leg for additional support
- Walnut veneer on engineered wood substrate prevents warping and maintains structural integrity over time
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.