At A Glance:
Plush, comfortable, and well-made, the Aros Rug by Surya is more than just an area rug. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Aros Rug is available in a wide variety of colors and sizes.
What's To Like:
- Textured rugs have always been a hit in our book. Not only do they look cool, but they also enhance the textures around them, whether we're talking about wood, concrete, plastic, or your cat.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like thick pile rugs, well, this is a shag rug with a knobby texture.
The Bottom Line:
Roll around on this rug, dig your toes into it, wow your friends with it, look at it every time you come into the room. The Surya Aros Rug is an accent rug with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs are available in a wide variety of sizes
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Available in a wide variety of colors
About the Manufacturer
Surya is a leading manufacturer of area rugs and home accessories. For over 35 years, Surya has produced high quality, innovative pieces. Surya's designers and weavers masterfully create some of the most versatile products that help bring out the best of every room. Combining an expert understanding of the latest trends with time tested manufacturing techniques, Surya offers products that are a perfect combination of color, pattern and texture.