by Ion Design
At A Glance:
"Atelier" means "workshop" in French - and this simple, industrial buffet looks like it's just emerged from a modernist workshop. With Teak slats running side-to-side rather than front-to-back, the Atelier Sideboard conveys a sense of material richness, and its iron frame exudes old-school charm.
What's To Like:
- Three drawers on top (each with a recessed handle at the bottom) provide dining room storage without displaying any unnecessary flourishes.
- Six open shelves make your tableware the real star of the show. As most good minimalist furniture does, this sideboard makes sure your life is what's most visible.
- The Atelier Sideboard is one of the sturdiest sideboards you can possibly find. Its material strength lies in both frame and wood.
- Casters at the corners allow for easy mobility (what? a mobile buffet?), and they lock when you need the thing to stay put.
- All of the wood is FSC-certified recycled Teak, which gives it two layers of sustainability. Greenies rejoice!
Check out the other members of the Atelier collection by Ion Design:
Atelier Side Table
Atelier Coffee Table
Atelier Media Unit