Audrey 2-Door, 3-Drawer Buffet
by Copeland Furniture
Combining the warmth of solid wood with the beautiful forms of the modern furniture era, the Audrey Buffet is simple and clean, with a sharply angled linear base. Designs of the mid-century modern period reflected a sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future. Now, comfort and nostalgia can be found in the Audrey buffet's retro-modern shape and sensibility.
This dining buffet consists of a cabinet with three configuration choices. Beautifully crafted wooden bar pulls hover over indentations in its doors and drawers. Self-closing door hinges and drawer slides and an open interior with adjustable shelving make the Audrey buffet a pleasure to use.
For even more storage, choose to include the hutch, an open-shelved glassware and wine storage unit that sits on top of the buffet as shown in some of the images. The hutch's finish perfectly matches that of the buffet, and you'll love the extra storage and balance it provides.
The drawers feature asymmetrical English dovetail joinery and a fully finished and sanded interior with under-mounted, soft-close drawer slides. The silverware drawers keep your utensils sorted and protected with Guardian Anti-Tarnish lining and cloth.
This dining buffet is made from solid American black walnut hardwood with a Natural or Slate finish. Hand-crafted with impeccable quality and attention to detail, this buffet is bound to last through generations of use and enjoyment.
Audrey 2-Door, 3-Drawer Buffet features:
- Overall size: 66.125" w x 18" d x 33" h
- Adjustable shelves aid in organization
- Self-closing hinges and drawer slides make operation silent and smooth
- Drawers are finished inside and out, and feature anti-tarnish cloth lining
- Crafted in solid black walnut wood
- Two satin surface finishes: standard lacquer top coat or formaldehyde-free water based top coat
- Made to Order with a 4-6 week lead time - it's yours from start to finish
- Made in the United States
*Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.