Bink Mobile Media Table by BDI
designed by Matthew Weatherly
At A Glance:
The Bink Mobile Stand brings your laptop, tablet, or simply your beverage of choice close - no matter where you go. Lightweight and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the Bink Mobile Table will always provide a convenient surface area. At 24" high, it's ideally positioned to be there as you sit and relax. Available in 5 different colors.
What's To Like:
- Lightweight (easy to move around), yet sturdy: Bink won't hold a child, but it'll sure hold anything else up to 25 lbs.
- Matte finish keeps away pesky fingerprints, and you know how annoying those can be.
- Very stable - when your kids and pets run around near it, it won't spill your valuable device onto the floor.
- Can be used outdoors. Let me say that again, because it's the only one that's like this: go ahead - use it outside. In a rainstorm.
What's Not to Like:
If you don't like bright colors or non-traditional shapes, you may not like Bink's style. Other than that, we love it.
The Bottom Line:
We can't find anything to complain about. Bink is priced reasonably, and this is one media table that's worth getting.
- 19.25" w x 24" h x 14.75" d
- Supports up to 25 lbs
- Soft, contoured shape
- Constructed of aluminum with a steel base
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Lightweight, easy to move and reposition
The BDI Bink Mobile Media Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: 1025.