Baguette Table Outdoor
designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
At A Glance:
Delicate in appearance yet strong enough to hold an entire buffet, the outdoor Baguette Table is ready to meet any challenge that outdoor use may throw at it. It's ideal for dinner parties on the patio, lunches by the pool, or just a birthday party on the lawn. Baguette uses the minimum amount of materials possible, achieving a floating illusion. Painted cast aluminum legs and crosspiece hold up the .75" thick top in Quartzite or Ardesia Slate.
What's To Like:
- We'll buy whatever those Bouroullec characters are selling; they really know how to design beautiful furniture. "Graceful" comes to mind immediately when we look at the Baguette Table. Their goal was to use the least amount of aluminum possible, and they certainly acheived that goal.
- This table is completely outdoor friendly - just right for entertaining or simply enjoying the view. Removable tabletop makes it even easier to store in the off-season.
- The Baguette Table is deceptively strong. Don't dance on it, but it'll hold the entire spread.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for an outdoor dining table, and there's no denying that.
The Bottom Line:
As an outdoor - or indoor - dining table, the Baguette Table Outdoor by Magis is brilliant. It's simple and refined, just like the design philosophy that inspired it.
- Overall Dimensions: 28" h x 62" or 80" w x 33" d
- Black or white painted cast aluminum base
- Top is either Quartzite or Ardesia Slate
- Top is removable for easy storage
- Aluminum frame provides good stability
The Magis Baguette Table Outdoor is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGG71.
About the ManufacturerMagis is an Italian furniture company that puts a high emphasis on design and technological innovation. Its products often find themselves on the cutting edge of both design and structural composition - many times almost as a byproduct of the designer's standards of what is good and necessary in a useful chair or table. Magis seeks to create items that can be used in any room of the home (indoors or outdoors) and add beauty anywhere. Founded in 1976 and continuing to operate as a factory-free organization, Magis uses local contractors and outsources its manufacturing to create greater flexibility in the design process.