Basyx HVL701 Work Chair, Mesh Back
This is the first of our heavy duty task chairs. Every inch of this chair was built with comfort and ergonomics first and foremost. It's a product built to handle the stress of 10 hours days and 60 hour weeks at the office - just like you are. With myriad adjustment to keep you supported and comfortable all day long, this is the perfect chair for a buyer who's looking for relief. The Basyx HVL701 mesh-back task chair is the perfect choice for those who need a breathable, adjustable task chair. The upholstered leather seat supports and cushions, and the anatomically curved mesh back features a built-in lumbar support. It's a great choice for weekday task environments, and comes in black leather with mesh.
- Swivel-Tilt: the 360 swivel allows for smooth movement, and the tilt helps keep everything within reach.
- Knee Tilt: tilt by dropping the back of the seat rather than raising the front, to keep the chair from hitting the underside of your desktop.
- Tilt Lock: lock the chair in place to keep it upright in a tasking position, or release the lock to recline.
- Height-Adjustable Arms: simple, secure, sturdy, attractive.
- Adjustable Seat Height: pneumatically raise and lower the seat height to match your most comfortable sitting height.
- Mesh Back: highly breathable, with designer contours.
- Sturdy Frame & Base: five-star base for stability and casters for mobility.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 44.625" h x 27.5" w x 29" d
Seat: 22" w x 20" d
Back: 23" h x 23" w
Width Between Arms: 19.5" w
Height, Seat to Floor: 19.25-22" h
Usable Seat Depth: 20" d
Shipping Weight: 53 lbs
About The Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.
Shipping & Delivery
This HON task chair ships via standard ground shipping and delivery within the contiguous 48 United States. For additional shipping and delivery options, please give us a call at 888-467-6278.
This HON task chair is covered by HON's limited lifetime warranty. HON promises to repair or replace any product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
For assistance filing a warranty claim, please give our customer service folks a call at 888-762-7841.