Bento Box Food Container
by Black and Blum
At A Glance:
The Bento Box is a compact design that allows you to carry your food with you in a handbag or backpack without muss or fuss. Its volume is perfect for pasta, rice or even sushi, and the fork is included.
What's To Like:
- BPA free polypropylene means you don't have to worry about your food getting all gross from the plastic.
- Everything you need is included - just like a traditional Japanese Bento Box, you get all the parts and provide your own chopsticks.
What's Not to Like:
Wow, this is a tough one. From here, this looks like a great lunch box solution.
The Bottom Line:
The Bento Box is a great way to store your food on the go, and is much more stylish than the majority of the lunch boxes out there.
- Overall dimensions: 19cm x 12cm x 5.5cm
- Made from BPA free polypropylene and copolyester
- Includes sauce pot, separator and fork, all of which are dishwasher/microwave safe
- Holds 19 fluoride ounces
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURERBlack Blum is located in London, England, the European heart of design. Their mission is to give each design it's own character and soul, to create functional products that charm and entertain.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
BPA free polypropylene and copolyester
Includes sauce pot, separator and fork, all of which are dishwasher safe
19cm x 12cm x 5.5cm