by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
From the jungles of Minnesota, a wild wild Chair Chair appears! It's sleek, proportionate, stackable, made from good materials, and boasts a price that's totally tame. Blu Dot's Chair Chair can serve as a side chair, dining chair, or occasional chair, and can be accessorized with the Cozy Cozy for extra comfort. Four wood finishes and two upholstery colors.
What's To Like:
Price! It's not often we get to say that, but in the Chair Chair's case you're getting a good-looking chair for not a lot of dough.
What's Not to Like:
This one's actually hard to come up with - we'll just go with "some people may not like the way it looks." There, how's that?
The Bottom Line:
The Blu Dot Chair Chair is a slim, stackable side chair with just enough attitude and a price that really makes you sit up and take notice.
- Overall dimensions: 32" h x 16" w x 20" d
- Seat height: 18.5"
- Chrome-plated steel legs
- Ebony: Ebony veneer on bent plywood
- Graphite on Oak: Stained technical white oak on bent plywood
- Ivory: Lacquer finish on bent plywood
- Technical White Oak: Technical white oak on bent plywood
- Upholstered (black or chocolate): Flesh-free leather alternative upholstery over bent plywood
- Plastic glides to protect floor
- Stackable because stackable is awesome
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Plywood seat with a chrome-plated base
Overall: 32" h x 16" w x 20" d
Seat height: 18.5"
About the ManufacturerBlu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today- designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance- its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.