by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
From the jungles of Minnesota, a wild wild Counterstool Counterstool appears! It's sleek, proportionate, stackable, made from good materials, and boasts a price that's totally tame. Blu Dot's Counterstool Counterstool can serve as a dining stool at a high table, or a counter stool for an eat-in kitchen, and can be accessorized with the Cozy Cozy for extra comfort. Four wood finishes and two upholstery colors.
What's To Like:
Price! It's not often we get to say that, but in the Counterstool Counterstool's case you're getting a good-looking dining stool for not a lot of dough.
What's Not to Like:
This one's actually hard to come up with - we'll just go with "some people may not like the way it looks." There, how's that?
The Bottom Line:
The Blu Dot Counterstool Counterstool is a slim counter stool with just enough attitude and a price that really makes you sit up and take notice.
- Overall dimensions: 36.5" h x 16" w x 19.25" d
- Seat height: 24.5"
- Chrome-plated steel legs
- Ebony: Ebony veneer on bent plywood
- Graphite on Oak: Stained technical white oak on bent plywood
- Ivory: Lacquer finish on bent plywood
- Technical White Oak: Technical white oak on bent plywood
- Upholstered (black or chocolate): Flesh-free leather alternative upholstery over bent plywood
- Plastic glides to protect floor
- Stackable up to 4 high
Blu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today- designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance- its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.