by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
A generously thick headboard with felt upholstery and French seams help create a soft, sculptured and low-profile bed. The Dodu Bed's headboard doubles as a shelf, and - in a pinch - can functionally replace bedside tables. Go linear; Dodu's blocky shape helps to anchor your style, and lets everything else in the room play off of it.
Dodu is available in twin, full, queen, and king size versions.
What's To Like:
One word: style. We love the French seams and the extra storage that the deep, strong headboard provides. Upholstered is in - and so is comfort; Dodu's got both in spades.
What's Not to Like:
If you have pets that shed, you'll find yourself vacuuming the Dodu Bed's frame to remove hair. That isn't such a bad thing, since you ought to do that periodically anyways. With any bed, you'll either have to dust or vacuum. Pick your poison.
The Bottom Line:
The Dodu Bed by Blu Dot is a blocky, stylish upholstered bed that fits in two categories - chic and functional. It's the intersection of functional with chic that makes Dodu special.
- Twin bed dimensions: 30" h x 51" w x 95" l
- Full bed dimensions: 30" h x 66" w x 95" l
- Queen bed dimensions: 30" h x 73" w x 100" l
- King bed dimensions: 30" h x 89" w x 100" l
- Headboard depth: 13" d
- Padded, upholstered solid hardwood and plywood frame
- Powder-coated steel and plywood slat system
- Felted wool / Poly blend upholstery
- Removable slipcover with velcro closures and French seams