Sprout Dining Table
by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
Like a rooted plant, the Sprout Dining Table rises from a base whose legs come together at the center to form a stem. The point where stem becomes top is marked by a color change, and this small round dining table's hollow base is accented by powder-coated color that peeks out of the ends of the legs. The Sprout Dining Table's top features a beveled edge and a satin finish.
What's To Like:
Balance. The Sprout Dining Table has a nicely proportioned base/top size ratio, with not-too-thick, not-too-thin legs and a beveled top edge for a slimmer profile. It just fits as an overall design - which means that it'll fit your space just right, without distraction or oddity. Really works well for eat-in kitchens or smaller apartments.
What's Not to Like:
We'd be willing to bet that if you caught the Sprout Dining Table's leg just right with a bare foot in the dark, it'd hurt like the dickens. That's a really nit-picky complaint, so take it for what it's worth.
The Bottom Line:
The Sprout Dining Table is the perfect size for just about any kitchen or dining room, no matter now small, and delivers smooth, polished style without pretense.
- Overall dimensions: 28.5" h x 48" diameter
- Top: lacquer on engineered wood substrate with satin finish
- Brushed stainless steel legs and base
- Powder-coated steel stem and base interior (same color as top)
Materials & Measurements
Lacquer-finished medium density fiberboard top with brushed stainless steel legs
Height: 28.5" h
About The Manufacturer
A: The Blu Dot Sprout table will seat 4.
Q: What should I expect when my table arrives?
- Table size: 28.5" h x 48" diameter
- Assembly: Some assembly is required.
- Floor protection: This table has metal legs with glides. Lift table when moving it or place floor-protecting pads on the bottoms of the legs to ensure that your floor is not marked or damaged.
- Care and maintenance: It is strongly recommended that placemats be employed when using the table. As with any piece of furniture, we recommend that you use adequate heat protection when placing hot dishes on your table.
If you have additional questions regarding Smart Furniture's policies in general, please see our FAQs page.