Bolla Pop Shelf, 6 Cells
by Scale 1:1
designed by David Winston
At A Glance:
The Bolla Shelf with 6 Cells is part of the Bolla Pop Shelving collection, a modular storage system (and room divider). An amazing combination of geometry and physics, the Bolla Shelf is held together by inner panels. The panels coil in with compressive force to hold the table frame together without a single tool.
Six storage compartments with metal shelf inserts hold books, magazines, and more.
Those of us who are eco-conscious will appreciate the Bolla Pop Shelf's use of recycled materials that have been Greenguard certified.
- Overall: 52" h x 48" w x 16" d
- Assembles easily with no tools
- Ultra-thin high-impact flexible plastic tubes
- Wood composite panels with Greenguard certified laminate
- Adjustable, re-positionable lightweight metal shelf inserts
- Made from recycled material
- Made in USA
- BOLLA Shelving is an award winner by the American Library Association as the most innovative design for shelving systems of 2013.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Ultra-thin high-impact flexible plastic tubes
Wood composite panels with Greenguard certified laminate
Lightweight metal shelving
Overall: 52" h x 48" w x 16" d
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
About The Manufacturer
Scale 1:1 is a Los Angeles based design firm, committed to producing compelling and interesting products - with high functionality and great design as dual goals for each piece they produce. Scale 1:1 has chosen to manufacture all of its products in the USA.