CPU450 CPU Holder by Humanscale
Offers a unique storage solution for the variety of CPUs found in the modern workplace. It's designed for versatility and ergonomics; the CPU450 can be mounted both vertically and horizontally for an optimal fit underneath your desk.
- Supports CPUs weighing up to 40 pounds
- Fits CPUs 4" - 8" wide x 11.5" -20" tall
- Supports both vertical towers and horizontal CPUs
- Rotates a full 360 degrees for convenient access to cables and ports
- Slides smoothly on nylon glides in a 16" track
- Easy grasp handles for easy manipulation of your CPU's position
- Ultra-durable steel construction
Why buy a CPU holder?
- They protect your CPU and the vital information it contains from spills, pets, even flooding
- CPU holders reduce wear and tear on your CPU by providing superior ventilation
- 360 degrees rotation, smooth nylon glide track, and an easy grasp handle make manipulating your CPU's position much more convenient
- They accommodate all cords and wires running to and from your CPU
- Cleaning under your desk suddenly becomes a breeze when your CPU is off the floor
- Instillation is simple
- Humanscale CPU Holders come with a 15-year warranty
Materials & Measurements
Height: CPU height plus 3"
Width: CPU width plus 1.5"
About The Manufacturer
|Humanscale's focus since its inception in 1982 has been providing outstanding ergonomic seating and accessories for the home and the office. Their products, which range from task chairs to keyboard trays to CPU holders, are all geared towards making life simpler, easier, and healthier for anyone who works at a desk. Widely recognized for their line of office seating, Humanscale has done much to advance design in some newer product areas- namely in computer and office accessories such as monitor arms, foot machines, and the ergonomic computer mouse. Winner of numerous design awards, Humanscale continues to deliver groundbreaking office tools that combine simplicity, aesthetics, and ergonomics.|
Shipping & Delivery
The CPU450 generally arrives within 1-2 weeks from the date of purchase. For more information, view Smart Furniture's shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
A: The CPU450 holds CPUs 4" - 8" wide x 11.5" -20" tall
Q: How much weight can it hold?
A: The CPU450 holds CPUs weighing up to 40 pounds