CXO Sled Base Chair
At A Glance:
You've never sat in a side chair like the CXO - unless you've gotten your hands on a chair with a memory foam seat. Very different in feel from the typical conference room chair, the Nightingale CXO guest chair is cushy while maintaining breathability.
What's To Like:
- If there was a movie named after the CXO memory foam chair, it would be "Easy Rider." The memory foam in the seat is really, really, really comfortable. We've tried it out, and on first impression, no seat's cushion even comes close to CXO's soft support.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a traditional office, the CXO Chair boasts an eye-pleasing design - and with a multitude of fabric color options, you'll find one that you love.
- Sled base allows the chair to move easily on carpet or hard floor without scratching or getting stuck. You'll appreciate not making a scene when pulling away from the table.
What's Not to Like:
You'll pay for the pleasure of sitting in this memory foam side chair, since it's not cheap. On the bright side, after sitting in it for a while you'll call it a bargain.
The Bottom Line:
Refreshingly cool in design, and supremely comfortable in terms of sitting experience, the memory foam CXO Sled Base Chair is the perfect choice for conference room seating that won't make people wish the meeting was over. Memory foam in the seat isn't just a novelty, and CXO proves that point.
Flexible dual ABLEX back and seat fabric
Patterned weave mesh gives four-way stretch for excellent breathable comfort and support.
Leather or fabric upholstery
Choose to upgrade the 4-way mesh to leather if you wish, or opt for the breathable fabric.
Dual density ENERSORB seat foam
Energy absorbing memory foam seat cushion conforms to your body when you sit and displaces your weight ergonomically to improve blood circulation and relieve pressure points.
Just the ticket for easy use and a place to put your elbows.
Contoured seat and back
Seat incorporates a waterfall design that slopes gently away from your legs, and back promotes good posture with a slight lumbar curve.
Cast aluminum base
Sled base is strong for the long haul and won't catch on carpet or scratch wood floors.
CXO Sled Base Chair meets California Fire Code #117 and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Materials & Measurements
Translucent ABLEX patterned weave mesh, fabric or leather upholstered back
Durable plastic frame with aluminum base
Energy absorbing dual density ENERSORB seat foam
27" w x 38" h x 27" d
Seat height: 17.5"
Weight: 60 lbs
About The Manufacturer
Nightingale is recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality ergonomic products for the office and is a leader in creating a healthier and more productive work environment. Nightingale consistently designs products that combine form and function with a special focus on ease of use and user comfort. Originally founded in 1928, today Nightingale embodies the ideal of today's conscious manufacturer. The company strives to minimize its environmental footprint while providing products that promise to make the user happier, healthier and more comfortable. For over 80 years Nightingale has remained committed to comfort, quality and innovation.
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping Rate:
Free standard ground shipping for destinations within the contiguous United States.
Nightingale Chairs generally arrive within 2-3 weeks of the date of purchase.
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page or contact our sales team at 888-467-6278!
- Lifetime Limited: all non-moving metal parts
- 10 Years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts, and plastic shells
- 5 Years: Upholstery