Boheme Chair, set of 2
At A Glance:
The Calligaris Boheme Chair is sleek, slender, and richly apportioned with genuine Italian leather. Conical metal legs round out the look and keep this contemporary dining chair sturdily grounded.
What's To Like:
- Luxury. What's not to like about a leather seat and back - especially when the back is so comfortably high?
- Elegant contemporary style. We're fans of this dining chair's well-proportioned, slender form.
What's Not to Like:
- The Boheme Chair's leather upholstery may be a bit nice for families with young kids - unless you intend to make them stay out of the dining room when they're running with scissors.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Boheme Chair will give you elegantly comfortable seating for your dining room. Italian leather and the chair's formal high back go together very nicely.
- Sold as a set of two chairs
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5" h x 19" w x 20.5" d
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Metal frame and base
- "Vera Pelle" genuine Italian leather seat and back
- Made in Italy
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Satin-finished steel frame with leather upholstery.
Overall: 35.5" h x 19" w x 20.5" d
Seat Height: 17.75"
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.