At A Glance:
The Calligaris Boheme Stool is sleek, slender, and richly apportioned with regenerated leather. Conical metal legs round out the look and keep this contemporary dining stool sturdily grounded.
What's To Like:
- Luxury. What's not to like about a leather feelon the seat and back - especially when the back is so comfortably high?
- Elegant contemporary style. We're fans of this dining counterstool's well-proportioned, slender form.
What's Not to Like:
- The Boheme Stool's regenerated leather upholstery may be a bit nice for families with young kids - unless you intend to make them stay out of the dining area when they're running with scissors.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Boheme Stool will give you elegantly comfortable seating for your raised dining area. Regenerated leather and the stool's formal back go together very nicely.
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5" h x 17" w x 19.5" d
- Seat Height: 25.625"
- Metal frame and base
- Regenerated leather seat and back
- Made in Italy
Materials & Measurements
Stained metal frame to match regenerated leather upholstery.
Overall: 35.5" h x 17" w x 19.5" d
Seat Height: 25.625"
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Your Recently Viewed Products
About The Manufacturer
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.