Easy Chair, set of 2
At A Glance:
The Calligaris Easy Chair is a laid-back, comfortable fully upholstered dining chair, featuring the richness of genuine Italian leather and the solidity of a metal frame that goes perfectly with its slim profile.
What's To Like:
- Comfort. The Easy Chair's padded upholstery gives you comfort that is, well, easy ... no matter how long you linger around the table.
- Contemporary style. We're fans of this dining chair's sleek, unobtrusive lines. It won't get it the way, and it'll certainly add to your decor.
What's Not to Like:
- The Easy Chair won't match every style; nor will any other chair, but you get the point.
- This chair's frame is sturdy, but the leather leaves it vulnerable to damage if you have children who love to run with scissors.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Easy Chair will give you contemporary, comfortable seating for your dining room. Sleek modern style and the chair's tight upholstery go together very nicely.
- Sold as a set of two chairs
- Overall Dimensions: 32.875" h x 18.55" w x 20.875" d
- Seat Height: 18"
- Satin-finished steel frame
- "Vera Pelle" genuine Italian Leather seat upholstery
- Made in Italy
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Satin-finished steel frame and leather upholstery
Overall: 32.875" h x 18.55" w x 20.875" d
Seat Height: 18"
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.