Ice Swivel Stool
At A Glance:
The Ice Swivel Stool (and its sibling, the Ice Stool) presents a multifaceted look at the ordinary counter stool. Its sturdy, ultramodern technopolymer seat shell strikingly resembles splintered ice and its steel height-adjustable base is both sturdy and sleek.
What's To Like:
- Comfort. The Ice Stool's steel base features a well-placed footrest so that even those with long legs will be comfortable.
- Modern style. The Ice Swivel Stool isn't minimalist - it's too colorful and space-age for that. No, this is a very contemporary stool that'll bring your home up to date without going out of style too quickly.
What's Not to Like:
- This can't be a "dislike" - just something to consider: style is a two-way street. For every person who loves the way the Ice Stool looks, you'll find someone who doesn't like it. Where do you fall?
- This stool's base is sturdy, but the seat can be cold unless you keep your home warm.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Ice Swivel Stool is a great contemporary barstool or counterstool for your dining area. New modern style and the stool's comfortably-shaped seat go together very nicely.
- Overall: 31.125"-38.5" h x 16.75" w x 17.375" d
- Seat Height: 25.375"-33.125"
- Satin-finished or chrome height-adjustable steel frame
- Technopolymer plastic seat shell
- Made in Italy
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Satin-finished steel or chrome frame and technopolymer shell seat with base options.
Overall: 31"-38.5" h x 16.75" w x 17.375" d
Seat Height: 25.375"-33.125"