L'eau Chair, set of 2
At A Glance:
The Calligaris L'eau Chair won't make waves when you introduce it to your dining room or kitchen, but it'll definitely make ripples. The ideal chair for small seating areas that are looking for a pop of color, L'eau has a sturdy molded plastic seat with a 4-leg steel base. The chair's contoured seat shell recalls the transparency of water, with a stunning pattern of concentric waves.
What's To Like:
- Gorgeous style. The L'eau Chair's contoured seat draws the eye instantly, and the chair's base doesn't detract from the "light" effect one bit. Seat and base work together to create a strikingly balanced whole.
- Easy to clean. The L'eau Chair is plastic, meaning that whatever mess you make won't be any difficulty to clean up - even if you have toddlers.
What's Not to Like:
- The L'eau Chair may be a chilly seat in the winter, unless you live in a warm climate or keep the heat at a warm level during the colder months.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris L'eau Chair will give you stunningly designed, comfortable seating for your dining room or breakfast nook. Balanced proportions and the chair's textured seat shell go together very nicely.
- Sold as a set of two chairs
- Overall Dimensions: 31.125" h x 18.75" w x 21.75" d
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Base made from tubular steel
- Technopolymer plastic seat shell
- Made in Italy
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Tubular steel base
Technopolymer plastic seat shell
Overall: 31.125" h x 18.75" w x 21.75" d
Seat Height: 17.75"