New York Stool
At A Glance:
A touch of art deco, a generous helping of comfortable ... the Calligaris New York Stool fits in the most stylish environments imaginable just as well as it fits at your breakfast bar. Whether you want it for everyday dining or simply to sit at the counter to read your paper, the New York Stool fills the bill with ease.
What's To Like:
- Gorgeous style. The New York Stool's curved seat back draws the eye instantly, and the stool's footrest is in just the right place to keep it all together.
- Comfort. Genuine leather with foam padding makes sitting in this stool a pleasant experience every time.
What's Not to Like:
- The New York Stool may not be the best choice for small children. In fact, you probably already knew that. It's a stool, and a leather stool at that.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris New York Stool will give you stunningly designed, comfortable seating for your bar area or kitchen counter. Balanced proportions and the stool's curved seat back go together very nicely.
- Overall Dimensions: 35.875" h x 22.5" w x 21.75" d
- Seat Height: 25.625"
- Chromed steel base
- Genuine leather seat and back upholstery
- Made in Italy
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
Chromed steel base
Genuine leather seat upholstery
Overall Dimensions: 35.875" h x 22.5" w x 21.75" d
Seat Height: 25.625"
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.