Parisienne Chair, Set of 2
At A Glance:
The Calligaris Parisienne Chair was inspired by the classic French bistro chairs of the early 1900s, but it packs a twist. Made from polycarbonate rather than metal, the Parisienne Chair is lightweight, scratch resistant, and knock-resistant. Stackable up to 4 chairs high, this is a great chair for those who wish to save space.
What's To Like:
- Intriguing look. The Parisienne Chair's lines are old, while its transparency simply screams "new." There's nothing more interesting than juxtaposition when it's done right.
- Sturdy construction. This is a plastic chair, but that doesn't mean that it's weak. You won't have a problem with instability unless you try to put a large amount of weight on it.
What's Not to Like:
- Being a transparent plastic chair, the Parisienne Chair may get scratched at some point if you expose it to sharp objects.
The Bottom Line:
The Calligaris Parisienne Chair is a minimalist take on an easily recognizable, "landmark" piece of furniture. Strong enough and stackable, it's a good buy.
- Sold as a set of 2 chairs
- Overall Dimensions: 34.125" h x 18.375" w x 21.125" d
- Seat Height: 18"
- Polycarbonate monoblock frame
- Stackable up to 4 chairs high
- Made in Italy
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTSMaterials:
Polycarbonate monoblock frame
Overall: 34.125" h x 18.375" w x 21.125" d
Seat Height: 18"
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
The unique combination of quality, technology and style represents the recipe of Calligaris' success among broader and evermore diversified categories of customers, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they are searching for. The Italian design and manufacturing firm is continuously working to interpret the aesthetic taste of consumers worldwide. Calligaris furniture is always designed to satisfy the needs and habits of today's life, keeping in mind the importance of a personal touch and of practical solutions. With the goal of creating products that people will choose for handiness, elegance and comfort, Calligaris has designed some of the most popular modern beds, tables, chairs of the last decade.