by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Carmichael Chair fuses traditional and contemporary design, bringing clean lines to a classic style. Sort of like the chair in your grandmother's living room that you loved to sit in when you were a kid - and sort of like the chair you saw in that magazine the other day and just needed to get for your own.
What's To Like:
- The Carmichael Chair's fusion of old and new is accomplished seamlessly - making this a modern chair with an old soul.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in an eclectic/traditional home, the Carmichael Chair is a master (or mistress?) of adaptability.
- Solid, sturdy construction make this a chair you'll be able to enjoy for a good long time.
What's Not to Like:
This chair is on the pricey side ... but it's so sturdy and well styled that you'll be hard pressed to beat its quality.
The Bottom Line:
With its sentimentally classic design and stellar materials, this semi-formal chair is an excellent option for the clean modern living room.
- Overall Dimensions: 35" h x 30" w x 33" d
- Tight upholstered back and solid wood legs
- Design inspired by airport lounge seating
- Seat cushion is fastened in place with Velcro to prevent slipping
- FSC-Certified solid ash frame and legs with a walnut finish
- Turned, anti-wobble legs that are built into the frame
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Coordinate with the matching Carmichael Loft Sofa
Materials & Measurements
See Gus Modern's upholstery collection & materials guide to learn more.
Overall: 35" h x 30" w x33" d
Arm height: 21.5"
Seat height: 17"
Seat depth: 21.5"
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
Environmental InformationThe Gus Carmichael Chair contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a well-managed forest.
About The ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & DeliveryShipping rate: 5 percent of merchandise value
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
Customizations Made Easy
Use these arrows to move through customizable aspects of this product.