by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Carmichael Chair fuses traditional and contemporary design, bringing clean lines to a classic style. Sort of like the chair in your grandmother's living room that you loved to sit in when you were a kid - and sort of like the chair you saw in that magazine the other day and just needed to get for your own.
What's To Like:
- The Carmichael Chair's fusion of old and new is accomplished seamlessly - making this a modern chair with an old soul.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in an eclectic/traditional home, the Carmichael Chair is a master (or mistress?) of adaptability.
- Solid, sturdy construction make this a chair you'll be able to enjoy for a good long time.
What's Not to Like:
This chair is on the pricey side ... but it's so sturdy and well styled that you'll be hard pressed to beat its quality.
The Bottom Line:
With its sentimentally classic design and stellar materials, this semi-formal chair is an excellent option for the clean modern living room.
- Overall Dimensions: 35" h x 30" w x 33" d
- Tight upholstered back and solid wood legs
- Design inspired by airport lounge seating
- Seat cushion is fastened in place with Velcro to prevent slipping
- FSC-Certified solid ash frame and legs with a walnut finish
- Turned, anti-wobble legs that are built into the frame
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Coordinate with the matching Carmichael Loft Sofa
Materials & Measurements
See Gus Modern's upholstery collection & materials guide to learn more.
Overall: 35" h x 30" w x33" d
Arm height: 21.5"
Seat height: 17"
Seat depth: 21.5"
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Generally arrives within 4-8 days from the date of purchase
In-home and White Glove Delivery are available. For more information on these delivery options, please see our shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.