Central Table Outdoor
designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
At A Glance:
Paris has been described by Victor Hugo as the "ceiling of the human race." And there is, really something about the city that many of us identify as "charm." Sitting at a cafe table on the sidewalk of Paris, you'll see all types of people, and the whole city feels like it's full of potential. The Bouroullec brothers designed the Central Table in that spirit - the spirit of charm and potential. It's a three-legged outdoor cafe table with a cast aluminum base, refined and perfected.
The Magis Central Table is available with a powdercoated black or white base and high pressure laminate top.
What's To Like:
- The top folds down! This is one cafe table that will get out of your way easily when you're not using it. It's perfect for your balcony or small dining area.
- This table is completely outdoor friendly - just right for entertaining or simply enjoying the view.
- The Central Table gives new meaning to the word "suave." This is a very suave table, with no rough edges or corners. When it comes to fresh, clean design, the brothers Bouroullec are very capable.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for an outdoor cafe table, and there's no denying that.
The Bottom Line:
As a cafe table for small areas - indoors or out - the Central Table by Magis is brilliant. It's simple and refined, just like the city that inspired it.
- Square table: 28" h x 22" w x 22" d
- Round table: 28" h x 24" diameter
- 3-leg powdercoated cast aluminum base
- Top is high pressure laminate
- Top flips down easily for storage
- 3-leg base provides good stability
The Magis Central Table Outdoor is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: MGG81.R, MGG81.S.
About the ManufacturerMagis is an Italian furniture company that puts a high emphasis on design and technological innovation. Its products often find themselves on the cutting edge of both design and structural composition - many times almost as a byproduct of the designer's standards of what is good and necessary in a useful chair or table. Magis seeks to create items that can be used in any room of the home (indoors or outdoors) and add beauty anywhere. Founded in 1976 and continuing to operate as a factory-free organization, Magis uses local contractors and outsources its manufacturing to create greater flexibility in the design process.