designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Magis
At A Glance:
Paris has been described by Victor Hugo as the "ceiling of the human race." And there is, really something about the city that many of us identify as "charm." Sitting at a cafe table on the sidewalk of Paris, you'll see all types of people, and the whole city feels like it's full of potential. The Bouroullec brothers designed the Central Table in that spirit - the spirit of charm and potential. It's a three-legged cafe table with a cast aluminum base, refined and perfected.
The Magis Central Table is available in polished aluminum, or with a powdercoated black or white base and high pressure laminate top.
What's To Like:
- The top folds down! This is one cafe table that will get out of your way easily when you're not using it. It's perfect for your balcony or small dining area.
- This table is outdoor friendly in black or white - just right for entertaining or simply enjoying the view.
- The Central Table gives new meaning to the word "suave." This is a very suave table, with no rough edges or corners. When it comes to fresh, clean design, the brothers Bouroullec are very capable.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for an outdoor cafe table, and there's no denying that.
The Bottom Line:
As a cafe table for small areas - indoors or out - the Central Table by Magis is brilliant. It's simple and refined, just like the city that inspired it.
- Available with a square or round top
- Round top: 24" w x 24" d x 28" h
- Square top: 22" w x 22" d x 28" h
- Table top flips to vertical
- 3-leg base
- Cast aluminum frame
- High pressure laminate (HPL) top
- Black and white models are suitable for outdoor use
The Magis Central Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: MGG80.