Church Stacking Chair, Set of 2
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A versatile stacking chair that can be used pretty much anywhere for anything, the Church Chair is a charming, simple blend of plywood and powder-coated metal. Frame is available in a slate or white powder coat. Wood finish is available in oak or walnut veneer. Sold as a set of 2.
What's To Like:
- A stacking chair with gorgeous wood veneer, that looks like it's intended as a permanent fixture of the dining room? Sounds like a winner.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a more eclectic home, the Church Chair is adaptable to your decor, whatever the style.
- Powder-coated steel frame will stand up to all the abuse you'll be (unintentionally) subjecting this chair to.
What's Not to Like:
For some, the metal frame's juxtaposition of angular and curved lines may be a stylistic miss. For others, that same mixture may be a hit. You know what they say about the eye of the beholder.
The Bottom Line:
The Church Chair is just the kind of stacking chair we like to see. Modern, simple, quality materials, easy storage ... Gus Modern has designed a great utilitarian chair.
- Overall dimensions: 31" h x 19" w x 20" d
- Seat height: 18"
- Plywood construction that reveals the many layers used to construct seat and back
- Available in natural oak and walnut veneers
- Frame available in white or slate powder-coated finish
- Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage
- Stackable design