by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
This stackable counterstool has a waterfall edge for your sitting comfort and powder-coated metal with plywood construction to look good anywhere. Frame is available in a slate or white powder coat. Wood finish is available in oak or walnut veneer.
What's To Like:
- A stacking stool with gorgeous wood veneer, that looks like it's intended as a permanent fixture of the dining room? Sounds like a winner.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a more eclectic home, the Church Counterstool is adaptable to your decor, whatever the style.
- Powder-coated steel frame will stand up to all the abuse you'll be (unintentionally) subjecting this counter stool to.
What's Not to Like:
For some, the metal frame's juxtaposition of angular and curved lines may be a stylistic miss. For others, that same mixture may be a hit. You know what they say about the eye of the beholder.
The Bottom Line:
The Church Counterstool is just the kind of dining stool we like to see. Modern, simple, quality materials, easy storage ... Gus Modern has designed a great utilitarian stool.
- Overall dimensions: 32" h x 17" w x 19" d
- Seat height: 24"
- Plywood construction that reveals the many layers used to construct seat and back
- Available in natural oak and walnut veneers
- Frame available in white or slate powder-coated finish
- Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage
- Stackable design
Materials & Measurements Materials:
Seat and back made from molded plywoodAvailable in Natural Oak and Walnut veneerFrame available in White or Slate powder coated finishPlastic bumpers on legs help prevent floor damage
Overall: 32" h x 17" w x 19" d
Seat height: 24"
Environmental InformationThe Church Counterstool contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
About the ManufacturerWith a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.