Cora Small Credenza
by Ion Design
At A Glance:
The Cora Credenza, with its matte white case finish and fine Walnut veneer on the doors and drawers, is a study in contrast. Taking that study even further are black-painted steel legs and pulls. We'd call this sideboard minimalist if it weren't for the Walnut.
What's To Like:
- This credenza can be used in the office or dining room as easily as it can be used in the living room. Its style makes it ultra-versatile.
- Three center drawers glide on self-closing drawer slides. It's a luxurious touch that speaks to the quality of this credenza's workmanship.
- Two cabinets - one on each side of the drawers - feature one adjustable shelf each for storage flexibility, and utilize self-closing hinges.
- Black-painted steel legs are sturdier than any other kind of base you can imagine.
Also see the Cora Large Credenza by Ion Design.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Matte white painted wood frame
- Walnut veneer doors and drawers
- Steel legs and knobs
- Overall: 31" h x 58" w x 19" d
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Ion Design Furniture has an elegant yet modern lived-in quality as they often use recycled materials. Based in Toronto, the Canadian company puts weight heavily on their mantra, which can be summed up as "quality of design over quantity sold." The result of that ethos are original and sophisticated designs made of rich and rustic woods with industrial and elegant hardware. Some pieces are sculpted and others are more provincial, but all Ion Design items have a handmade aesthetic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
In-stock items typically ship within 2-4 days from the time the order is placed. Out of stock items are shipped within 30-60 days.
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Ion Design offers a warranty a one year warranty on all their furniture for residential use. For all pieces used in commercial circumstances, the warranty will be determined on a case by case basis.