Currant Media Cabinet
Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable building materials - and it's also one of the hardest. The Currant Media Cabinet by Greenington is a neatly finished design that takes full advantage of Bamboo's natural beauty. With three doors and shelves inside, it'll keep your electronics out of sight and look darn good doing it. Slightly mid-century Danish modern in design, this Bamboo entertainment center gracefully adds to your living room's decor without being intrusive.
A beautiful and eco-friendly piece of furniture, the Currant Media Cabinet comes in two finishes.
Currant Media Cabinet features:
- 54" w x 18" d x 29" h
- Open shelf which spans the entire cabinet
- Two center self-closing storage drawers (5 sided drawer box with English dovetail)
- Two adjustable shelves behind closed doors
- Beveled edges and slightly tapered legs give the entertainment center a beautifully finished look
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Red Oak
- Fully assembled and free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
Overall: 54" w x 18" d x 29" h
Interior Behind Doors: 13.5" h x 15.4" wide x 16.5d
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Free curbside shipping within the contiguous United States!
Made to order - typically ships 2-3 weeks from the time the order is placed
Usually 1 week in transit
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships standard ground (LTL)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
What is covered:
- Any manufacturers defect that comes to light during the first six months of the initial purchaser's use
What is not covered:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, or exposure to the elements
- Defects occurring if care and maintenance instructions provided by Greenington are not followed
- Cosmetic damage
- Labor, assembly costs, or freight charges
- Furniture used in commercial settings or on a rental basis
- Furniture sold "as is" or on clearance
If your furniture is inherently defective within 6 months of purchase, Greenington will repair, replace or refund.