Bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable building materials - and it's also one of the hardest. The Currant Sideboard by Greenington is a neatly finished design that takes full advantage of Bamboo's natural beauty. With three doors and shelves inside, it'll keep your table settings out of sight and look darn good doing it. Slightly mid-century Danish modern in design, this Bamboo sideboard gracefully adds to your dining room's beautiful decor.
Currant Sideboard features:
- 72" w x 18" d x 27" h
- 2 doors on either end with an interior shelf in each organize your stuff
- The middle section has a drop down door on top with a soft close drawer underneath
- Beveled edges and slightly tapered legs give the sideboard a beautifully finished look
- Crafted from solid Bamboo laminate boards
- Bamboo boards made by fusing thin strips of Bamboo under high pressure
- Wood process yields formaldehyde levels safely below OSHA and California standards
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
Materials & Measurements
Solid Bamboo plywood
72" w x 18" d x 27" h
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
Free front door delivery shipping within the contiguous United States!
Once shipped, please allow 1 week in transit.
Standard Shipping Method:
Ships truck freight (e.g tractor trailer)
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
What is covered:
- Any manufacturers defect that comes to light during the first six months of the initial purchaser's use
What is not covered:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, or exposure to the elements
- Defects occurring if care and maintenance instructions provided by Greenington are not followed
- Cosmetic damage
- Labor, assembly costs, or freight charges
- Furniture used in commercial settings or on a rental basis
- Furniture sold "as is" or on clearance
If your furniture is inherently defective within 6 months of purchase, Greenington will repair, replace or refund.