Currency Lower Storage Cabinet
At A Glance:
Simple beauty and solid construction are key elements that make the Currency home office collection such a great fit for the home office. These lower storage cabinets give you the option of open storage for easy access, or closed storage to keep things tightly tucked away.
What's To Like:
They're low, so they can serve as a base for other storage, or slip under your desk for close-at-hand storage. Also, these low cabinets are solid as a rock - built to last for years with Turnstone quality.
What's Not to Like:
This is a high quality, solid cabinet - and so of course it's not light. You'll need two people to move it into place
The Bottom Line:
This lower storage cabinet works really well as a book cabinet, binder storage, or almost any other office storage need.
- Dimensions: 21.5" h x 36", 48", 60", or 72" w x 15.69" d
- 2 doors: 36" wide cabinet
- 3 doors: 48" and 60" wide cabinets
- 4 doors: 72" wide cabinet
- Durable low-pressure laminate construction
- Nickel or black handle pulls
- Four adjustable-height platinum legs
- Ships fully assembled - let the rejoicing begin!
- Optional features include black or platinum bar pulls and polished chrome locking mechanisms for added security
The Currency Lower Storage Cabinet is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: TS5TLSD36, TS5TLDS48, TS5TLDS60, TS5TLDS72.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Laminate veneer with MDF core
Overall: 21.5" h x 15.69" d
Width: 36", 48", 60", or 72"
About the ManufacturerWhatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.