Dash Task Light
At A Glance:
A highly adjustable LED task light, the Dash Light features dimming adjustment controls and 3 different points of articulation so you can position your lamp exactly as you'd like.
What's To Like:
Did you know your desk lamp could be ergonomic? The Dash Lamp will prove it. With its adjustability, the Dash Light is one of the most user-friendly lamps available.
What's Not to Like:
There's not much to pick on here - it's a solid task light. The only sticking point may be price, but with its features, you're getting a lot more than most task lights that are priced lower.
The Bottom Line:
Always up for occasional seating and a fun way to add to your office's cool environment, the Crushed Can Stool is as colorful as it is durable.
- Overall: 18" h x 8.25" w x 22.25" d
- Full range dimming control - adjust from 15 percent to 100 percent brightness
- Three user adjustable tension control knobs
- Three pivot points for adjusting the light's position
- 360-degree lower arm and head rotation
- 8-watt LED with a 50,000 hour rated life
- Use freestanding or mount on the SOTO Rail
- Simple assembly required
- 97 percent recyclable with 32 percent recyclable content
- Available in arctic white, low gloss black, and platinum metallic
The Dash Task Light is also known by the following manufacturer item number: LDASHF.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
97 percent recyclable content. 8-watt LED bulb with a 50,000 hour life with replaceable light head
Overall: 18" h x8.25" w x 22.25" d
Weight - freestanding: 9.65 pounds
Weight - rail mounted: 1.7 pounds
About the ManufacturerWhatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.