designed by Naoto Fukasawa
At A Glance:
Made using D-shaped aluminum extrusions and polished to a glossy shine, the beautiful Deja-vu Chair is a modern dining chair that is perfect for either outdoor or indoor dining areas. Winning the Interior Innovation Award (Best Item) at the IMM Cologne in 2007, the Deja-vu Chair comes with a pedigree and you'll consider it a heirloom quality piece in your home.
What's To Like:
- The Deja-vu Chair can be used for almost any application in your home. Dining chair, minimalist desk chair, accent piece ... the only one who won't be able to use it is the family dog.
- Let's not forget that this chair has a familiar form. That means that it can be used to good effect within just about any style of decor.
- Lovers of minimalist design unite! Deja-vu is an ode to the essence of that style.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay a bunch less for a dining chair, and there's no denying that. Unless you're a minimalist at heart, in which case the Deja-vu Chair is like a long-lost friend.
The Bottom Line:
Turn any living space into a stylish modern haven with the Deja-vu Chair from Magis. It's a successful combination of old form and new material.
- 31.10" h x 15.74" w x 17.32" d
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use
- Shining polished aluminum re-imagines a familiar shape
- Sturdy and lightweight
Also see the rest of the Deja-vu Collection:
Deja-vu Console Table
The Magis Deja-vu Chair is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGD00.