designed by Naoto Fukasawa
At A Glance:
Naoto Fukasawa's Deja-vu Table has an oddly familiar design that is still unique, even revolutionary. With the Deja-vu Table from Magis, Fukasawa rejects the traditional square or rectangle dining table, instead favoring a design with rounded corners for a soft yet familiar piece.
What's To Like:
- The size is right. The small, rounded square version is great for a breakfast table or candlelit dinners with a significant other. The large oval version provides enough room to host the entire family.
- Let's not forget that this table has a familiar form. That means that it can be used to good effect within just about any style of decor.
- Lovers of minimalist design unite! Deja-vu is an ode to the essence of that style.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay a bunch less for a dining table, and there's no denying that. Unless you're a minimalist at heart, in which case the Deja-vu Table, in all its forms, is like a long-lost friend.
The Bottom Line:
Available as a square or oval, each in two different sizes, the Deja-vu Table will meet almost any dining need. With an aluminum base and 3 different top options the Deja-vu Table offers a modern touch to any space.
- Available in rounded square or oval shapes
- Legs and base made of extruded, polished aluminum
- 7/8" thick top in white MDF, veneered oak, or veneered wenge-stained oak
Also see the rest of the Deja-vu Collection:
Deja-vu Console Table
The Magis Deja-vu Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: MGD70.