by Details from Steelcase
At A Glance:
The Details Slatwall Stanchions provide the ability to use the Details Slatwall (sold separately) in a cost-effective, freestanding application. Minimal product footprint is required. Mounts to worksurface or tabletop.
What's To Like:
You don't need to mount the slatwall on the wall - just attach it to the back of your desk, and you have a privacy screen and storage panel all in one!
What's Not to Like:
For brackets, these are kind of expensive. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a better miscellaneous storage system with cheaper traditional slatwall. Details know they have a good product on their hands.
The Bottom Line:
The Details Slatwall Stanchions are a strong base for the 48" Slatwall, and can be mounted on desks and tables for convenience.
- Overall dimensions without slatwall: 16" h x 31" w x 3" d
- Die-cast aluminum for strength and consistent quality
- Powder-coat paint process for durability
- For use on worksurfaces that are .5" to 3" thick
- Worksurface or table must be able to support 60 lb
- Positions top of Slatwall 15" above mounting surface; this is a fixed height
- Each stanchion has a minimal 3" footprint on the tabletop
- Requires a minimum of 18" of depth for table or desk stability
- Ideal solution for use on freestanding tables in learning environments, team areas, etc.
- Will not work on a glass surface
- Slatwall can overhang stanchions 12" for tiles up to 4" wide
- Rubber feet under stanchions ensure a tight fit without marking surface
The Details Slatwall Stanchions are also known by the following manufacturer item number: WFCS.