by Details from Steelcase
At A Glance:
The Details Slatwall Stanchions provide the ability to use the Details Slatwall (sold separately) in a cost-effective, freestanding application. Minimal product footprint is required. Mounts to worksurface or tabletop.
What's To Like:
You don't need to mount the slatwall on the wall - just attach it to the back of your desk, and you have a privacy screen and storage panel all in one!
What's Not to Like:
For brackets, these are kind of expensive. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a better miscellaneous storage system with cheaper traditional slatwall. Details know they have a good product on their hands.
The Bottom Line:
The Details Slatwall Stanchions are a strong base for the 48" Slatwall, and can be mounted on desks and tables for convenience.
- Overall dimensions without slatwall: 16" h x 31" w x 3" d
- Die-cast aluminum for strength and consistent quality
- Powder-coat paint process for durability
- For use on worksurfaces that are .5" to 3" thick
- Worksurface or table must be able to support 60 lb
- Positions top of Slatwall 15" above mounting surface; this is a fixed height
- Each stanchion has a minimal 3" footprint on the tabletop
- Requires a minimum of 18" of depth for table or desk stability
- Ideal solution for use on freestanding tables in learning environments, team areas, etc.
- Will not work on a glass surface
- Slatwall can overhang stanchions 12" for tiles up to 4" wide
- Rubber feet under stanchions ensure a tight fit without marking surface
The Details Slatwall Stanchions are also known by the following manufacturer item number: WFCS.
Materials & MeasurementsDimensions:
Overall: 16" h x 31" w x 3" d
About the ManufacturerWhatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.