Drake End Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Simple, sculptural and elegant, the Drake End Table proves that less can be more. Its minimalist design incorporates a stainless steel frame that supports a wood veneer or lacquer top. The Drake End Table is also available as a coffee table.
What's To Like:
- Less really is more. They're not just making that up for effect. The Drake End Table is as simple as it gets and somehow manages to look better than most other side tables we've seen.
- Craftsmanship is high quality, ensuring that this classy side table won't end up in the trash bin or on Etsy like so many of its lesser brethren.
- Steel frame will stand up to all the abuse you'll be (unintentionally) subjecting this table to. Kick it all you want - but make sure you're wearing shoes because dang, steel hurts those toes.
What's Not to Like:
For some, the metal base's squared-off emphasis may be a stylistic miss. For others, that same mixture may be a hit. You know what they say about the eye of the beholder.
The Bottom Line:
The Drake End Table from Gus Modern is the perfect addition to any living room or bedroom; it's subtle enough to refrain from stealing the show but still incredibly functional.
- Dimensions: 20" w x 20" d x 20" h
- Stainless steel base and frame
- Veneer or lacquer top floats inside the frame
- Plastic bumpers on 4 corners of base protect floors
Care and Maintenance:
The Drake Table has an exotic wood veneer or lacquer top and a stainless steel frame. We recommend cleaning the tabletop with a damp, soft cloth. The frame can be polished with a soft cloth and a stainless cleaner. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
Materials & Measurements
Stainless steel frame with 1" square steel tubing polished to a brushed finish
Top made of wood veneer or lacquer over an engineered wood substrate
Plastic bumpers on all 4 legs help prevent floor damage
20" w x 20" d x 20" h