Element Light by Humanscale
The Element represents the next generation of environmentally sustainable, ergonomic task lights. Its numerous features represent a compilation of recent innovations in the field of task lighting. With unmatched flexibility, the Element Light has an extremely ergonomic design. It is also the first of its kind to meet the Department of Energy's criteria for an LED task light.
- Counterbalance design makes adjusting the Element Light's position extremely easy (it can be moved with 1 finger), with no locking mechanisms or knobs to turn
- Compact design folds up easily when not in use, meaning the Element fits under overhead bins and takes up a minimum amount of desk space when not in use
- 360-degree swivel mechanism from the base allows you to twist the direction of the light anywhere you want
- 19 mounting options to suit any working environment (call us to hear about all the options)
- 135-degree front-to-back head tilt and 90-degree side-to-side head rotation for exceptional personal lighting flexibility
- Series of "fins" shed heat to prevent overly hot temperatures, a common problem for many task lights. The Element Light stays cool to the touch.
Additional Element Features:
- Revolutionary MCX LED Technology - the first LED light to use a single-element multi-chip LED eliminates the multiple-shadow effect, a problem common with traditional LED lights
- Neutral white 3500 Kelvin light consumes only 7 watts of power
- 60,000 lifespan with a replaceable LED bulb
- Pivot/swivel points at the base, stem, and head yield unmatched adjustability
Screws into a
up to 2" thick
You may be surprised to hear a desk lamp described as "ergonomic", but in fact, many ergonomics-related health issues, such as poor posture and eyestrain, result from inadequate lighting. When the amount of light cannot be adjusted, say, for instance, when overhead incandescent lighting is used, the worker must adjust his or her body accordingly.
This often results in Computer Vision Syndrome- a condition affecting up to 90 percent of computer users, causing eyestrain, dry eyes, blurred sight, and headaches. The Humanscale Element Light eliminates this ergonomic problem through its adjustable design and its MCX LED Technology.
Traditional LED desk lamps cast multiple shadows across a work surface due to the number of bulbs, resulting in unnecessary eyestrain. With advanced MCX LED technology, the Humanscale Element Light mimics the light footprint of a traditional single-source bulb and casts just one shadow.
Traditional LED Light Footrpint
Element Light Footprint
Read our guide to ergonomic lighting to see what makes it different from standard task lighting.
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Recycled aluminum and plastic Dimensions:
Total arm length: 28"
Base: 3.3" h x 8" w
Head: 3.5" w
Weight: 3.2 pounds
Your FurnitureGenius Recommendations
The Element Light is made of 81 percent recycled content and is 99 percent recyclable. The LED bulb is rated to last 60,000 hours and consumes just 7 watts of power.
About The Manufacturer
|Humanscale's focus since its inception in 1982 has been providing outstanding ergonomic seating and accessories for the home and the office. Their products, which range from task chairs to keyboard trays to CPU holders, are all geared towards making life simpler, easier, and healthier for anyone who works at a desk. Widely recognized for their line of office seating, Humanscale has done much to advance design in some newer product areas- namely in computer and office accessories such as monitor arms, foot machines, and the ergonomic computer mouse. Winner of numerous design awards, Humanscale continues to deliver groundbreaking office tools that combine simplicity, aesthetics, and ergonomics.|
Your Recently Viewed Products
- Attractive Design
- Diffused Light
- Easy To Assemble
- Great Value
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Low energy use
- White light
Shipping & Delivery
Humanscale products come with free standard shipping
for destinations within the contiguous United States.
The Element Lamp generally arrives within 1-2 weeks from the date of purchase. For more information, please view Smart Furniture's shipping rates, options, and delivery policies.
Product Q&AQ: How long does the LED bulb last?
A: 60,000 hours- up to 30 years of daily use in a 9-5 environment.
Q: Can the bulb be replaced?
A: The head of the Element Light can easily be replaced if the bulb expires
WarrantyThe Element Light comes with a 10-year warranty.