Eyesite Dual Display Support
The Steelcase Eyesite Dual Display Support holds two monitors, or a montior and a laptop, and lets you position them in the most comfortable position possible. Winner of the 2010 Green GOOD DESIGN award from the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, the Eyesite monitor arm features convenient height adjustability that lets you change the height of your screens as your position changes. An innovative design ensures that both screens are always in line, letting you easily maintain the same focal distance for each screen. Make your work space more comfortable and more ergonomic with the Eyesite Dual Display Support from Steelcase.
The Eyesite Display Support features:
- 35" w x 8.5" d
- Standard column option: max height of 15.25" with 7.5" of vertical adjustability
- Extended column option: max height of 19.875" with 12.5" of vertical adjustability
- Supports two monitors up to 24" and 25 lbs (each)
- Compatible with 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting brackets
- Integrated cable management
- Mounts via C-clamp on most tables and desks
Materials & Measurements
Aluminum and steel with plastic components
Overall: 35" w x 8.5" d
Standard column has 7.5" of vertical height adjustment and can extend to 15.5" tall
Extended column has 12.5" of vertical height adjustment and can extend to 19.875" tall
Supports up to two monitors, each weighing up to 25 lbs and 24" wide
Compatible with VESA 75mm and 100mm plates
About The Manufacturer
Shipping & Delivery
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
For more information, please see our Steelcase warranty section.